Model Off Duty - Toni

Meet one of the faces of Lotus Vintage, Toni Mennella. Toni has been a Lotus model for two years now and is a favorite amongst many of our shoppers!


As a 20-year-old Fashion Merchandising major at FIT her love for fashion goes beyond just modeling as she hopes to become a stylist someday in the near future.

She may be one of our gorgeous models, but Toni is overall a down to Earth girl’s girl!  

Get to know her in our little Q&A session below!



What are some activities you enjoy outside of work and school?
I love hanging out with my friends, shopping, and going to the beach.

Who are some of your favorite fashion icons?
I really love Nicole Richie’s boho-chic style and Lauren Conrad’s feminine style.

  If you could live in any decade which one would it be and why?
I would pick the 1920’s. I really love the glamorous and elegant fashion during that time.

      Where do you love to shop?
Some of my favorite stores are Urban Outfitters, H&M and Cotton On.

      Who are some of your favorite musicians?
I listen to all different types of music, but right now on my iPod I have a lot of Gavin DeGraw. I also love Demi Lovato.    



      How would you describe your personal style?
My style really depends on my mood that day, but for the most part I would say that I have a very girly style. My go-to is definitely a cute sun dress. I LOVE florals, my friends make fun of me all the time saying it's all I have in my wardrobe.
 
      What's your guilty pleasure movie?
Probably The Notebook or Crazy Stupid Love.
  
      Guilty pleasure meal?
 Definitely a huge plate of chicken parmesan!

      Where would you like to travel? 
I would love to go to Greece, it just looks so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment